UIUC Calendar Converter
This site converts UIUC course schedules into something you can use with Google Calendar, Outlook, or iCal.
- Open up the "Student Schedule - Concise" page on UI-Integrate Self-Service. (Registration & Records → Classic Registration → Student Schedule - Concise)
- Copy the class table and paste it into the form below.
Each line should look something like this: 39725 GER 102 B Beginning German II Urbana-Champaign 4.000 1U Aug 22, 2011 Dec 07, 2011 MTWR 9:00 am - 9:50 am Foreign Languages Building G46 Castle
Any lines that can't be understood, including ones where class times are "TBA", will be ignored.
- Click "Convert" and save the file.
- Import it into your favorite calendar program.
Importing into Google Calendar
- Create a calendar for UIUC Courses if you don't already have one.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select "Import calendar".
- Click "Choose file" and find the file that you just saved, then click Open.
- Select the calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
(c) 2011 Ryan Hitchman | Contact | Source | GitHub